Friday, March 28, 2014

Back to Basics, Granny Square Heaven

Back again, found some fab wool at my friend Julies' shop (JB-Crafting Supples).  It was the colours' more than anything than attracted me.  I have used King Coles' Cotton Soft before so I knew that the quality was there.

It is not very often I get to create for myself or my home, it is usually for classes or publications, but this time its all mine.

I am going to keep it simple and go back to the basics, a granny square throw for my living room.  Those of you who know me maybe smiling at the moment as I have a reputation for never finishing projects for myself, but no! I will complete and to make me do it I am going to be posting my progress on here.  Please don't forget to leave your comments though as it might keep me going. ;o) xx



1 comment: