Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mini Amigurumi

I haven posted for the last couple of days except to welcomes because i have wanted to finish a challenge i gave myself.  As you know i only started crocheting about 5 months ago and my ultimate aim was to miniaturise.  Practising on larger and then trying to scale down.  Well i think ive done it and im so proud of my new teddy.  Hope you like her as much as i do.  I dont think i can go any smaller though or at least not without a lot more practice, i have sore fingers.

Sara x  

Oh and by the way do you like the chair, i picked up 3 of them from a local charity shop for £2.50, not bad i thought.

7 comments:

  1. Your little teddy is amazing, I love your chair too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teddy bear is very very nice! Congratulation for your job.
    Bye bye Rosella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara!!! Only five months??? WOW, that's super impressive. Your teddy bear is adorable, I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your teddy bear is adorable! You are very gifted at crocheting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, your little bear is beautiful. I can't crochet at all. You've done a wonderful job..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute miniature scene you have created, your little bear is so sweet!

    Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet little bear, never in a million years could I do that! Great find on the chairs.

    ReplyDelete