Tuesday, October 26, 2010

holly & hat

At the moment we are preparing o go to the Whitby Goth weekend over Halloween and im madly making vampire, steampunk and goth clothing.  Thank goodness for charity shops for some of it.  Both my daughter and myself are having little top hats, that i am making and Charlotte thought it would be funny to put one on the dog.  I dont think the dog thought it was funny.  Take a look.  Sort of got revenge on Charlotte though as she had not long since crawlled out of bed when the picture was took.  lol.


4 comments:

  1. I love the tophat, the dog looks a little sheepish, but I think it works!!! Charlotte, you look fine dear, wish I looked so good just rolling out of bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dog! Hope you have a good weekend and hope the weather is okay. We might be in Whitby on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly looks so cute in the hat! She is such a sweet looking dog.

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly is so cute with her top hat on. I hope you have fun at the fair and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete