Friday, October 1, 2010

Its All go, go, go

Collected my Dolls House World mag today to check my article pages "Twelth Scales" and i am very pleased with the result.  I am on pages 34 and 35

Also as promised to a few of you here is a picture of my hedghog cushion featured as a pattern on these pages.  For those of you who dont like to stitch it can also be purchased from my site for £4.00 plus £1.00 p&p



Yes theres more!!!!  October AIM online magazine is out and i have written a "Do you beleive in faeries" article on pages 18 to 20.  Have a look and see what you think

Sara x :o)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sara!
    And I love the little hedgehog cushion - sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicidades por la publicación. El sillon esta precioso. Ese almohadon es un buen complemento.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'd love to read the article, I better go find me a copy of the magazine.
    Hug,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete