Saturday, October 9, 2010

What a great surprise

Well had a long day today, did a craft fair and realized this is the wrong venue for minis, never mind a lesson learned and all that!.  Met some lovely people and a few with mini connections.  Came home and thought would have a quick look on my blog before settling down and SURPRISE!!!!!   I recieved a message from DFly Creations, i have won one of her 100 follower givaways, dont know what it is yet but that makes is more fun, will let you know when i get it.  Im a real kid and love parcels.  I know it will be great because all her creations are.  Sara :o)))

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sara. What fun - I love surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enhorabuena!!!!
    Me encantara ver las fotos de tu gran sorpresa.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sara! I too have made that mistake at craft show. Thank goodness for Etsy and Ebay.

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete