Friday, October 15, 2010

Look what i've got!!!!!

Had to show you my recent purchases one i got a week a go and the other this morning.  I've been part Christmas shopping with one of each of these items for myself the others for my daughter for Christmas.  Ive been waiting all day for her to go out as she was not at collage today to take the pictures. lol.

The first picture is of two beautiful pendents from Myrate, http://www.myrate.es/ she is a fellow blogger that translates her amazing paintings into various forms of wearable items.

And the second set of pics will certainly make the miniaturists out there jealous, these beautiful hats are of course from Kat the Hat Lady.  The pink one is mine and the black/ goth style is for my daughter.  Kat has made this to order for me and i couldnt wait to open the box, thanks Kat

My photos really dont give any of the items justice.  Sara x:o)



5 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful. I love the pendant on the right.

    Kats hats are amazing aren't they...my favorite there is the red and back one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los sombreros son fantasticos y los colgantes muy originales, preciosos.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hats! Beautiful pendants.

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful hats! and pendants are so original! greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo i see more birthday hats from kat how nice it is to treat ourselves on such fabulous things :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete